[Seoul, Hongdae/Sinchon] Pork, pork, pork! Pork Restaurant near Hongdae/Sinchon! (공복, Gongbog) 본문
[Seoul, Hongdae/Sinchon] Pork, pork, pork! Pork Restaurant near Hongdae/Sinchon! (공복, Gongbog)GoldGiver 2019. 5. 25. 01:20
I'm introducing fine Korean restaurants/places where actual local Koreans usually go, not only tourist-targeted restaurants.
Brief Review :
- Name : 공복 (Gongbog)
- Summary : Fine place to eat pork, pork, and pork. It's pork restuarant. The name of this restaurant means 'empty stomach', and I think the name fits this restaurant. Visit this place when your stomach is empty, and you'll get out full :)
- Prices : 10~12$
- Taste : 4/5
- Recommendation/How to order : They have two main menu, first one is Spare rib roast(시오항정) and second one is Seasoned Boston butt(양념목살). For side menu, I'll add details with the menu plate picture.
It is located near Sinchon station.
So, there are 4 side menus.
1. 에어라이스(AirRice) - Rice (Regular old, white rice)
2. 맘마(Momma) - Rice, with soy sauce and eggs)
3. 젠장찌개(Zen-zang-zzi-gae) - Miso soup
4. 닥알찜(Dak-Al-Chimp) - Steamed egg, with cheese
+ For who love alchohol : Soju, Cass(beer), Cluod(beer) .. and so on.
Recommendable restaurants : Find more at the bottom section!
It would be very much appreciated if you share my post if it was helpful :)